Pick-up times for residential service are subject to change without notice. Please have your garbage out by 7:00 am the day of service. 7:00 am
Once assigned, your trash pick-up day will remain the same. Click here (PUT LINK TO CONTACT) to discover your trash day.
What You Need to Do
- Contain all garbage in cans with lids, even in bear boxes!
- Bagging your garbage to reduce odors.
- Putting your garbage out the morning of pickup, by 7am.
We gladly service 32-gallon type garbage cans.
- Garbage must be in suitable 32-gallon or 45-gallon garbage containers, with tight-fitting lids.
- Garbage cans must weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Yard waste (unbagged) in cans, or can be in durable, tied, plastic bags, weighing less than 30lbs.
- Please consider yard waste in cans without bags!
- Our employees will not try to lift heavy bags, totes or deal with loose garbage. Bagging garbage also reduces litter and odors that attract wildlife.